New Zealand offers international students very good opportunities for further studies, with a wide range of courses at universities, polytechnics and private training institutions leading to certificates, diplomas and degrees. New Zealand has one of the best education systems in the world and you can be confident that the qualifications you achieve will be well regarded.
At Languages International, we can help you to prepare for and begin further studies in New Zealand in the following ways:
- Pre-testing service: if you complete our online pre-test, we will assess your current level of English and suggest the courses and length of study that will prepare you for further studies in an English-language institution.
- English for University programme: we offer 12-week English for University (EU) courses at three levels:
- EU Lower: Introduction to English for Academic Purposes and preparation for the next level of EU
- EU Intermediate: Development of English language skills, academic vocabulary and study skills; preparation for entry to a Foundation Studies course and some certificate and diploma-level higher education courses
- EU Higher: Further development of English language skills, academic vocabulary and study skills; preparation for entry to all higher education courses, including under-graduate and post-graduate degree courses
- IELTS and TOEFL exam preparation programmes:
- Pathways to other institutions: after you have reached the required level of English, we can help you to move on to another New Zealand institution to begin your further studies.