OET Intensive course in Auckland – 4 evenings a week
OET Intensive course:
- A 3 week, 24 hour course taught on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings from 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm in Auckland city centre.
- Weekly, timed, in-class tests with individualised feedback.
- We still develop the key language skills needed to perform well in OET, and to focus on how to approach the OET sub-tests themselves.
- OET Intensive is aimed at candidates who need to improve their performance in all 4 OET sub-tests.
- The course costs $640 plus a $50 registration fee, payable on your first enrolment only.
- For Auckland course dates and to enrol see our enrolment form
The classes are also a great way to meet other people in Auckland who are preparing for OET – it is always better to prepare for a test with other people so that you can encourage each other and share resources and tips.
About the Occupational English Test
The Occupational English Test (OET) is an international English language test that assesses speaking, reading, listening and writing skills of healthcare professionals. The key benefit over IELTS is that it is contextualised around communication skills that are relevant to work in healthcare. So, test-takers are able to use skills that they have developed in the course of their work.
It is currently recognised by the following professional bodies: Nursing Council of New Zealand; Pharmacy Council of New Zealand; Physiotherapy Board of New Zealand; Veterinary Council of New Zealand; Dental Council of New Zealand; Council of Occupational Therapists Registration Boards (Australia and New Zealand); Australia and New Zealand Podiatry Accreditation Council (ANZPAC); Medical Council New Zealand (since Feb 2014)
Applications are centralised so you apply online.