The Literacy Professionals at Languages International is an OET Premium Preparation Provider.
We offer you three options for OET test preparation:
- OET Intensive course face to face in Auckland, New Zealand
- OET Intensive course online
- OET Online Writing Feedback
OET Intensive course in Auckland face to face – 4 days a week:
- A 3 week, 24 hour course usually taught on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm in Auckland city centre.
- Weekly, timed, in-class tests with individualised feedback.
- We still develop the key language skills needed to perform well in OET, and to focus on how to approach the OET sub-tests themselves.
- OET Intensive is aimed at candidates who need to improve their performance in all 4 OET sub-tests.
- The course costs $640 plus a $50 registration fee, payable on your first enrolment only.
The classes are also a great way to meet other people who are preparing for OET – it is always better to prepare for a test with other people so that you can encourage each other and share resources and tips.
OET Intensive course online – join our virtual classroom
- The OET Intensive Course online uses Zoom to provide virtual classrooms and an educational platform called Edmodo to provide materials and post messages.
- We want to offer these online classes for everyone, those in New Zealand and those who are not able to come to New Zealand at the moment, but need to prepare for OET.
- Classes are from 1pm-3pm (New Zealand time), Monday to Thursday.
- Course length: 3 weeks – a total of 24 hours.
- Individualised feedback and support.
Please enrol here to confirm your place on the course. We have a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 10 people per course.
If you haven’t taken OET or IELTS before, please complete our free online English test so we can get an idea of your English level.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
We look forward to working with you for your OET preparation.
|Course start||Course end||OET test day||Online / In-person||Class times|
|1st February||18th February||20th February||In-person||5pm – 7pm
Monday – Thursday
Please enrol as soon as possible and pay the fee once you receive an offer of place. If we don’t have confirmation of your payment, or enough people enrolled (we need a minimum of 4), we will not be able to run the course.
Let us help you improve your OET writing:
OET Online Writing Feedback
- We send you 2 writing tasks
- We check your writing when you email it back to us
- We send you personalised advice to improve your writing
- It costs $50 for 2 OET writing tasks
- Email us for more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Occupational English Test
The Occupational English Test (OET) is an international English language test that assesses speaking, reading, listening and writing skills of healthcare professionals. The key benefit over IELTS is that it is contextualised around communication skills that are relevant to work in healthcare. So, test-takers are able to use skills that they have developed in the course of their work.
It is currently recognised by the following professional bodies: Nursing Council of New Zealand; Pharmacy Council of New Zealand; Physiotherapy Board of New Zealand; Veterinary Council of New Zealand; Dental Council of New Zealand; Council of Occupational Therapists Registration Boards (Australia and New Zealand); Australia and New Zealand Podiatry Accreditation Council (ANZPAC); Medical Council New Zealand (since Feb 2014)
Applications are centralised so you apply online.
What OET candidates say about our OET Intensive Course
These are the aspects of our OET Intensive Course that candidates say they really liked:
“The structure of the course and all the material that was provided.” – Fanny (Nurse)
“The teacher uses his heart to teach it. He teaches us the skills to achieve a higher mark. He is serious to check our writing with valuable comments.” – Margaret (Nurse)
“Our teacher is really approachable and openminded, he makes sure that we understand the process of how to attack each question of OET. Also, he’s open to any concern regarding the exam. I’m pleased to refer this course to other professionals who seek help and better understand the exam. Better preparation and guidance will absolutely lead you to your success. Thank you” – Arlene (Nurse)
“Top level professionalism of Teacher” – Olga (Dentist)
“I really improved. It’s a small group.” – Aurelie
“Teacher, practice-focused” – Elena (Doctor)
“Good group, great teacher and good method.” – Elke (Nurse)
“The teacher’s skills” – Reza (Doctor)