Languages International is in the heart of Auckland City, close to downtown shopping, entertainment and transport. The school’s setting is unique: its historic premises are surrounded by the trees and gardens of Albert Park. Just across the road from the school is the University of Auckland, a convenient place for our students to buy lunch, look through the bookshop or pay for transport passes.
View Languages International Auckland in a larger map
- A medium-sized school, with 50 to 150 students, depending on the time of the year.
- A maximum of 14 students per class (12 students for Cambridge exam preparation classes), and an average of 11 students per class.
- Languages International has very high academic standards but a relaxed, friendly feeling thanks to its location and excellent support for students. With students from more than 20 countries, the school has a truly international atmosphere.
- Located at 27 and 23 Princes St, Auckland
- Comfortable, well-equipped classrooms with views of Albert Park
- Learning Centre for independent study
- Student lounge with food and drink vending machines, microwave ovens and filtered drinking water
- Computers and a wireless network for email and internet access between 8.00 am and 5.00 pm Monday to Friday