In this video, Languages International Christchurch student, Alie talks about why she originally chose Christchurch as her study destination, why she chose to continue her studies there after the earthquake, and what life is like for her in Christchurch now.
- Alie originally chose to study in Christchurch because of its:
- “beautiful nature”
- “kind people”
- fairly small size
- After the 22 February earthquake, she chose to stay in Christchurch because:
- “Christchurch city is still beautiful”
- she didn’t want to leave her friends
- Now, her daily life in Christchurch is normal because despite the damage to the city centre, “other areas are completely ok.”
- The teachers at Languages International are “great.”
- “Don’t hesitate to study in Christchurch!” says Alie.