LanguageCert International ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) exams are designed for non-native speakers of English worldwide wanting to provide documented evidence of their knowledge of English, for study or employment.
Why choose LanguageCert International ESOL exams?
- Separate Written Exams (Listening, Reading & Writing) & Spoken Exams (Speaking), leading to two separate certificates
- Focus on communication skills, i.e. little exam-specific preparation required
- Grammar & Vocabulary integrated in the Listening, Reading & Writing sections and not examined separately
- Each candidate examined individually during Speaking, so they can perform at their best
- Speaking exam conducted by a qualified Interlocutor, who does not do the assessment, to guarantee impartiality
- Speaking session recorded and marked by qualified LanguageCert Examiners at a later stage, to ensure possibility of re-marking
- Pass mark: 50%
- Fast results and certificates issuing:
- Results & e-certificate 10 days after the exam
- Hard-copy certificate shortly after results release
- Life-long certificate validity
- Certificate validity verification online at www.languagecert.org
- Excellent Customer Service, 24/7/365
- Preparation material: download the practice tests for candidates and see what other support material is available
- LanguageCert on Facebook
- LanguageCert IESOL exams are accepted by NZQA for the purpose of fulfilling English-language requirements for entry to programmes at levels 3 and above on the NQF (National Qualifications Framework).
- Successful results are given as either Pass or High Pass, in each sub-test and overall. If you want to use LanguageCert IESOL to qualify for entry to a course in New Zealand, you should carefully check the NZQA table to determine which exam you need to take and what result you need to achieve.
Languages International is an Approved Test Centre for the delivery of the LanguageCert IESOL exams. At Languages International, we focus on the exams at the three highest levels:
- B2 Communicator – for entry to programmes at levels 4 and 5 on the NQF
- C1 Expert – for entry to programmes at levels 6 to 10 on the NQF
- C2 Mastery – for entry to programmes at levels 8 to 10 on the NQF
If you are interested in sitting a LanguageCert IESOL exam, please contact Languages International by email or phone to find out about upcoming exam dates, apply for an exam or just ask for more information.
- Cost: $295