|Empire provides comfortable student accommodation in a quiet location in the heart of Auckland City.
Empire is situated only 10 to 15 minutes’ on foot from Languages International.
|Empire offers single rooms in shared three-bedroom apartments. Each room is equipped with a phone line and broadband internet facilities (extra fee applies). Studios, two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments may also be available. Please enquire for details.Two and three-bedroom apartments contain a small kitchen, bathroom and small living and dining area. Empire also provides coin-operated laundry facilities and an on-site restaurant.|
Empire Features & Facilities
Apartment / bedroom options
- Single room in a shared apartment
- Studio apartment
- Two-bedroom apartment
- Kitchen area with microwave oven, refrigerator and cooking equipment
- Study desk
- Small lounge in two and three-bedroom shared apartments
Room Plans (Examples Only)
Single Room in a Shared Apartment
- Minimum stay 2 weeks
- A booking cannot be guaranteed until payment has been received.
- Bookings can only be confirmed for the period that has been paid for.
- Two weeks’ notice is required to change the length of stay of a booking. Languages International will refund any prepaid fees after the two week notification period.
- Accommodation fees are to be paid directly to Languages International in advance.
|2013 Prices Per Week (for stays of 2+ weeks)|
|Single Room (in shared apartment)||$240|
|Price per week includes||
|Bond||$400 (cash or credit card) to be paid directly to Empire on arrival. Your bond is returned to you on departure if there is no damage to the apartment. Please note, if you use a credit card, the refund amount you receive in your local currency may differ slightly from the amount you pay due to exchange rate fluctuations and bank fees. Also, the bond refund may take up to working 15 days. We recommend you pay cash to avoid the expense and delay.|
|Final cleaning fee||$60 final cleaning fee per person for all stays, paid directly to Empire on departure.|
|Cleaning||Day-to-day cleaning of shared apartments is the responsibility of those sharing the apartment.|
|Laundry||Coin-operated laundry on site.|
|Telephone and Internet||There are phone and internet connections in each room. Please see below for details.|
Bedding & Linen
Duvet and pillow provided (no extra cost). All bed linen is provided and washed once a week (no extra cost). Weekly linen change includes change of pillow case and sheets.Towels are not included. Towels are available at reception to buy.
Price per call: 25 cents per local call; calling cards for long-distance calls available at Empire reception.
Charges start from $10 for 1GB over 7 days. See Empire reception for set up. There is also an internet cafe 5 minutes’ walk away, charges apply.
* Prices are accurate as at August 2011 and may change without notice. If you wish to have internet in your room, you must provide a deposit or credit card details. Please see Empire reception to set up internet in your room.
This map shows student accommodation locations in relation to the school. (Click on the “-” button on the map if you cannot see the place markers.)
View Auckland Student Residences and Serviced Apartments in a larger map