Learn English in Christchurch, New Zealand
Languages International’s Christchurch home is 69 Worcester Boulevard, a historic building in the cultural centre of the city. (See map below.) Christchurch’s art gallery, the Arts Centre and beautiful Hagley Park are all a few minutes’ walk from the school. In the other direction lies the Avon River and the central city shopping area of Cashel Mall.
View Languages International Christchurch in a larger map
- A medium-sized school, with between 40 and 110 students, depending on the time of the year.
- A maximum of 14 students per class (12 students for Cambridge exam preparation classes), but with 5 or 6 students per class at the moment.
- Our students love Languages International Christchurch because of the close, friendly feeling in the school and the very personal service that we can offer them.
|Hello, I’m Kate Rouse. I’m the Director of Studies at Languages International Christchurch, and my team and I look forward to welcoming you to our school.
B.Ed (in progress)
Cert & LTCL Dip (Trinity)
BA CELTA DELTA
BA Dip Teaching CELTA Massey Dip TESOL
Learning Centre Manager
- A renovated, seismically-strengthened historic building at 69 Worcester Boulevard
- Comfortable centrally-heated classrooms
- Learning Centre for independent study
- Student lounge with food and drink vending machines and microwave ovens
- Computers and a wireless network for email and internet access during opening hours
Christchurch students say…
“I could enjoy studying English at this school very much!!! I love here Finally, there are few students in my class ♥ I really like small class, so that’s good on me!!! Thank you very much!!!”
Ayumi Sasada, Japan
Dear Languages International Team,
The time in New Zealand was the time of my life, you did a great job teaching us students and with success, I passed the CAE! I really enjoyed the time at your school and I wish I could come back, even if it were for only a few days.
Especially on the day of the earthquake and the following ones, we were so thankful for the support we got from all of you. It was really important for all of us that you took care and gave us the impression,that everything will be okay. It gave me a feeling of safety in a really bad situation in a foreign country without any place to go. Thanks for supporting us during the good and the bad times!
The time I had in New Zealand, Christchurch and Languages International was the best I had, it is a wonderful memory which I never will forget. It is my second home and it will always be a part of my life, sticking in my heart.
Thanks for all you have done for us! Stay strong Christchurch
Hope to come back soon